If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (650) 770-2992

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

When accidents happen during remodel

This room was affected by water due to a staple puncturing the water line in the radiant heating system during flooring installation. No one knew this has occurred until the customer discovered it two years after the incident. The staple rusted away over time and finally gave way to a slow water leak. The customer reached out to SERVPRO of Mountain View/Los Altos/Los Altos Hills for help. After inspection of the damage, we discovered some mold that needed to be addressed as shown in the before picture. In order to remediate the mold, all affected material had to be removed and the remaining structure had to be sanitized and sealed with anti-microbial sealant as shown in the after picture. We always recommend to do a post mold clearance test to ensure all of the mold has been remediated. This job passed mold clearance test with flying colors!