If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (650) 770-2992

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

When you just need a professional

Bedrooms get a lot of foot traffic through the years, especially white carpet and this one shows it. We use the state of the art equipment along with SERVPRO pr... READ MORE

Water Damage in San Jose, CA

This flooded house in San Jose, CA was the result of a faucet accidentally being left on. The water was EVERYWHERE! The before picture was just one of many affe... READ MORE

Buckled Floor Due To Water Damage in Los Altos Hills, CA

This floor started to buckle as a result of water damage from a faucet accidentally being left on. Some of the flooring had to be removed to dry the subfloor an... READ MORE

When leaky pipes left undiscovered

Give it right conditions and mold will spread like wildfire. This crawlspace was affected with mold due to an undiscovered leaky pipe. The before pictures shows... READ MORE

When accidents happen during remodel

This room was affected by water due to a staple puncturing the water line in the radiant heating system during flooring installation. No one knew this has occur... READ MORE

Flooded Commercial Space in San Jose, CA

This flooded commercial space in San Jose, CA was the result of a water fountain malfunction. The extent of the water damage was minimized because they called S... READ MORE

Pipe burst in 5 different places after a freeze storm in Texas

This Texas home had ceiling affected in the garage after pipes froze and burst in 5 different places. The in-law unit above the garage had minimal damage but tr... READ MORE

Broken pipe behind kitchen cabinet after a freeze in Texas

This homeowner was so appreciative when we showed up at her doorstep to help with the water damage, she couldn't stop thanking us. The damage was minor, but com... READ MORE

Bathroom affected by water and mold after Texas freeze

This bathroom got affected by a burst pipe after the Texas freeze storm. Since help was hard to find, the mold started to grow and mold remediation required. We... READ MORE

Collapsed ceiling after pipe burst in Texas home

This Texas home suffered water damage from a broken pipe after the freeze storm in Texas. The water damage was so severe that the ceiling collapsed because it g... READ MORE

Soot is not always visible

After fires, smoke and soot also affect your home and is sometimes the hardest to remediate. Smoke permeates any soft goods like fabric covered furniture, drape... READ MORE

Because leaky appliances go unnoticed

Sometime appliances like dishwashers and refrigerators with ice makers spring a small leak in the water supply connection and go unnoticed until it is too late.... READ MORE

Puzzling water loss

In these before and after pictures, the homeowner called us out to mitigate a water loss that came from the shower valve, but we had to figure out the path of w... READ MORE

Local businesses working together

We work with other local businesses in their time of need to provide service they are not able to perform themselves and vise versa. This this situation, a loca... READ MORE

Demo in commercial space

When there is a fire in a commercial space, especially food retail, we have to meet different standards in our cleaning and fire remediation services. In this f... READ MORE

Water damage in an office space

This office space suffered a water damage to their laminate flooring. When water seeps under the laminate floor, the flooring has to be removed because there is... READ MORE

Real Estate agents reached out for help

A real estate agent reached out to us for help because they found mushrooms growing in one of their rental properties due to a toilet leak from the second floor... READ MORE

Electrical fire caused fire and smoke damage to the unit in Mountain View

This apartment unit in Mountain View suffered from an electrical fire in the living room ceiling by the HVAC closet. The damage to the property was caused not o... READ MORE

Smoke remediation post neighboring fire in Mountain View

This apartment unit in Mountain view got affected by smoke damage from a neighboring unit fire. A quick response from SERVPRO of Mountain View was important at ... READ MORE

Extinguisher dust in Los Altos home

It's important to have an extinguisher on hand in case of a small fire to quickly extinguish it and minimize the fire damage or even prevent it. However, when t... READ MORE

A smoke signal for help

This home in Milpitas suffered smoke damage in the kitchen and surrounding area after a small kitchen fire. The cabinet above the stove had some fire damage, bu... READ MORE

Returned from vacation to discovered water damage

This customer was away from her home for about a month and returned home to find her bedroom has sustained water damage from the unit above. Because she was gon... READ MORE